Terms and Conditions
Individual Bookings T&C’s
- £5 non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking for food & drinks. This is redeemable against the final balance of the booking.
- Pre-orders and any dietary requirements or allergens are required a minimum of 7 days prior to the booking.
- Please note we will only hold your table for 15 minutes after your booking time. If you are running late, please contact the site and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- Full payment is required for interactive darts bookings.
- We recommend 6-8 persons per oche.
- Please note we will only hold dart oches/table for 15 minutes after your booking time. If you are running late, please contact the site and we will try our best to accommodate you.
- Pre-orders and any dietary requirements or allergens are required a minimum of 7days prior to the booking.
- Full payment on packages are required a minimum of 7days prior to the booking.
- All pre-payments are non-refundable within 7days of the booking.
- To cancel darts with a refund we require 24hrs notice.
- To cancel darts packages we require 75hrs notice.
- Children 10years old or older can play darts accompanied with an adult.
- Over 18years old to play interactive darts
Private Function /Block booking T&C’s
- A non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
- All Food & Drink pre-paid packages are required a minimum of 28days prior to your booking.
- All pre-payments are non-refundable within 28 days of the booking.
- Should members of your party not be able to attend, guests will lose their deposit.
- All areas privately hired have a minimum guaranteed spend.
- The lead name/organiser shall be responsible for the orderly conduct of guests ensuring they have regard to any regulations imposed by any competent authority, and nothing will be done which will constitute a breach of the law.
- Organisers to ensure that there is no illegal gaming or betting.
- Should the event be unable to run as pre organised for reason of force majeure e.g. strikes, terrorism, power cut, Colonel Porters Ltd will not be liable for any compensation or penalties paid to the customer.
- Colonel Porters Ltd accepts no responsibility for the equipment from any external suppliers.
- The organisers shall be responsible for any damage caused to the venue, furnishings, utensils, or equipment therein by the wilful act or default of their guests shall pay Colonel Porters Ltd the amount required to make good or remedy such damage.
- Full balance for bookings/functions is required a minimum of 28 days prior to the date of the booking:
- Function requirements confirmed minimum of 28 days prior to booking.
- Catering numbers
- Event itinerary
- Access times for organisers, team and any external suppliers.
- Entertainment requirements. Please provide a copy of the PLI and all equipment must be PAT tested.
- We allow fancy dress, however nothing offence as well are within a family complex.
- No sports attire after 9pm Monday – Thursday. All day Friday, Sunday & Sunday. (Unless Newcastle United are playing at home or televised within the venue).